Kirby Super Star - Dynablade 1 Kirby Super Star - Dynablade 1

Cya :D
-M3SS-

[TMM43]Digital Abuse [TMM43]Digital Abuse

lol DAMN YOU

i wanted to use digital abuse :( u got the vocals from hardsamples lol anyways nice song XD DAMMNITT gah now ive got to choose another title lol
ahh well lol

Grtz ~ M-3

Hypno - Fast Hypno - Fast

lol!

Lolz how long have you been busy with this? ^^
lol not much remixed but i love the song so i cant vote low XD
Rofl ill give u a 4/5 ^^

Grtz ~ M-3 ^^

-(WB)-Last Castle -(WB)-Last Castle

Hmm.. :D

This is one awesome piece of shit Lol, the only thing that u must change is the kicks in some very heavy drum or something like that it would fit much better
I hope ull win a t-shirt :)

WritersBlock responds:

Thanks for the review, and thanks for thinking I should win a t-shirt, but alas, that was not the case. The competiton was high quality, and the winners were well deserved, and I was an inexperienced musician at the time.

Cheers.

let's Rock let's Rock

OMG !!

how the f*ck did u do that man :o u got some skills XD
Cool sounds etc nothing bad to say about this =P <3 ^^ xD
Nice start & ending :) Lol and thats about it =]

lolWut?? lolWut??

Yeahh :D

wow nice dnb start lol when the guy laughs awesome, loops aesome 2 =P :D Make more of this :D
Pleaaase?

Happle Appy Happle Appy

wow ^^ sweet

dude you got some talent there :o it starts a little weird but then when the strings come in its just like Wow... pretty awesome :D

Be sure to review my song to :)

cinabonmon cinabonmon

wowomg

Very very weird but i kinda like it, though its kinda freakin me out :P [ good for if something bad happens in a sprite movie or normal flash or something ] lol thats about it :)

Be sure to review my song 2 ^^ :D

Grtz ~m-3

l_+!+Never Let Go+!+_l l_+!+Never Let Go+!+_l

a lill bit off beat?

hey Do you use your keyboard to play the notes? cause its a lill bit off beat :P still the melody is very nice :),

do you use fruityloops? if so i can reorganize everything a lill bit for you if you want to? :) if so pm me pls.

ps. Review my song too :)

HiddenMoon responds:

Yeah I use Fruity loops and i typed the whole song but iono im gonna keep the song teh way it is for now and fix it later on and make a new version of it but thank you for the offer and your ideas.